Fortsatt gjelder flere smitteverntiltak og vi tar din og vår sikkerhet på alvor. Vi følger anbefalte bransjenormer fra FHI og NHO Reiseliv.
Vi ønsker alle velkommen til en aktiv ferie i Hemsedal! Les mer her
Climb on the top of the mountain using permanently installed rope, ladders and weirs. NOK 750,- per person.
Holdeskaret / Skarsnuten
Hemsedal Fjellsport AS
Outside Skarsnuten Hotel in Hemsedal Skicenter
The day before, 23:59
This is a great experience, where you do not need any climbing experience. Just a bit of adventure spirit!
Via Ferrata, meaning "iron road" in italian, is a permanently installed ladder in the mountain with ropes and wires. On this guided tour you will get safety instructions and be guided safely all the way to the top of the mountain "Røggjin", 1335 masl where you will be rewarded with a spectacular view!
- Price: 750NOK
- Included: guide and necessary safety equipment
- Booking: within 15:00 one day in advance
- Meeting point: in front of "Skarsnuten Hotel"
- Meeting time: 10:00
- Duration: about 3 - 4 hours
- What to bring: gode shoes* (prefarably solid hiking shoes), clothes according to the weather forecast - but a wind jacket and hiking pants are nice to have anyway. Snack / drinks. (it is no problem to hike with a backpacket).
*shoes can be hires on request.
Is it not possible to book the day you want? Then the activity is most likely fully booked. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 483 86 018 and we can check if we have capacity for more or can have an extra guided tour.