Fortsatt gjelder flere smitteverntiltak og vi tar din og vår sikkerhet på alvor. Vi følger anbefalte bransjenormer fra FHI og NHO Reiseliv.
Vi ønsker alle velkommen til en aktiv ferie i Hemsedal! Les mer her
Try your hand as a musher! Adults NOK 1500,-. Children 3-9 years NOK 750,-.
Eikre / Lykkja
Your chosen pick up location
The day before, 17:00
Ever wondered what it´s like to be a musher?
This can beg your chance! Hemsedal Husky offers "Self-drive" dog sledding! Meaning you will be in charge of your own mushing team, with the guide driving his own in front.
Choose where you will be picked up. After a 30 minutes drive from the center of Hemsedal you will arrive at Hemsedal Husky center.
Here you will meet a bunch of exited dogs! You will be guidet in how to prepare the sled and given an introduction to dog sledding before take off. No prior experience is needed.
You will share the sled with another guest; one driving, one riding it as the passenger, and the halfway point you will switch.
- Price: 1500NOK per person / 750NOK for children 3 - 9 years
- Age limit: children 0 - 5 years should join on the lap of an adult
- Location: Lykkja, about 30 minutes from Hemsedal Center
- Duration: about 3 hours including pick up
- What to wear: clothes depending on weather conditions - we recommend layers with wool, primaloft / wind stopper, winter shoes. We also recommend to bring something to drink and a snack.
- NB! Please not that due to Covid-19 we cannot supply our guests with extra clothes, shoes, hats etc. this season. We also reccomend our guest to go by their own car, but you are of course welcome to join our transport if you rather like that. In the taxi you will get a mouthpiece to use for the transport.
All is set for a great adventure!